Refried Beans Recipe Made Easy
This is my Refried Beans Recipe Made Easy. Refried beans are used in many mexican recipes, as a side-dish, or you can serve them with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- Half a can of refried black beans 546 ml
- 1 tablespoon shredded white cheese (Mozzarella or Monterrey Jack)
- 1 tablespoon diced white onion
The brand of refried beans we prefer are La Costena:
- In a frying pan on medium, add the oil and blanch the white onion.
- Add the refried beans.
- Cook while constantly stirring for 5 minutes or until it starts simmering.
- Add the cheese and mix together until the cheese blends in.